Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Update Update

I have a showing of the house scheduled for Saturday afternoon! The realtor's office called today to run it by me. Shockingly I agreed to it- you'd think I was trying to sell a house or somethin'. Now i get to go out back and do the weeding I put off like a dumbass when the weather wasn't 88 degrees with 49% humidity.

Let's hope that A) Drunken Asshole doesn't decide to swing by on Saturday and B) the kept boy next door stays off his drum kit.

(I wonder if this showing has anything to do with my posting the house on Zillow this morning with the realtor's contact information? Hmmm...)

-Also, 50 posts. 20 days of this. I'm evidently enjoying myself.

1 comment:

  1. If you want, I'll stop by when they are walking through and shit on your front lawn.

    ReplyDelete