Friday, June 27, 2008

My Friday, or "In no way safe for work, really"

You know, it's been ages since I've been out to a real nightclub. I say that not wanting to undersell the fun of going to Below Zero with Blake and Drew, but that's more an afterthought to our evening, the times we've gone.

I was thinking about this tonight while I stayed in to do exciting Friday night activities like vacuum, mop, and mow. Just generally getting the house ready for it's showing tomorrow. Not only did I stay in, but I also had to pass on an invite from Trevor to jaunt up to Cowtown for Comfest after my dental appointment today.

I am so goin' out soon for honest to goodness disco... or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Admittedly, I never got this dolled up:



(Like how I just slip a good 'n' filthy message in there with my nightlife observation. Yeah, I'm good like that.)

I did squeeze in time to have a lovely celly-chat with Brad - the second one this week, we're turning into two gabby hens. I'm totally going to head out to Phoenix for Labor Day weekend if I can get the flights booked. (I realize it'll be incredibly hot, but what the hey, maybe I'll melt a few pounds off?)

Still to do this weekend: posts to catch up on, diet to commit to, and -HORROR OF HORRORS- clothes shopping. Trying to squeeze myself into a new pair of pants the same size as the ones I've stretched the waists out on should make for a fun post or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment