Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm feeling the pinch (and if you do it again, I'll smack you)



...and that is with the 10 cent customer loyalty card discount from Krogers... I was grinding my teeth taking this picture so I didn't start shouting "fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou" to the pump, the poor sap in the booth, and passing motorists.

Something has to give. This is not sustainable. I say that even AS that jerk in your office who goes "You know they've been paying twice this in Europe for years!"

(This is also possibly a sign to move to a city with excellent public transportation.)

Along with the full time job that we all know I need to replace with a better paying one, I'm going to be needing to add a part time jobby-job to boot. After all, I need to put enough money aside to buy a bicycle, scooter, and bus pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment