Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Did I miss something?

Your Horoscope for JULY 09, 2008:

You could be ready to move forward with a relationship. Maybe you have met
someone who has captured your heart. You might want to ask them out for a date.
Or maybe you have been working on improving an existing romance. Your
relationship could be going through some much-needed changes. Don't be afraid to
evolve and to change while still maintaining this close bond. You could be
pleasantly surprised at the progress you can make with your sweetheart.


Ummm, did I get left out of something? I haven't met anyone lately... unless I'm turning 'em on in the check out lane... I think someone is being told by the cosmos to network for more than a job!

On a theme, I stumbled across these videos of the Blue Man Group's show and thought about our trip to Vegas and how James almost proposed to Carrie there... I woulda wanted it during this number.

Short version (Remix):


Long Version:

No comments:

Post a Comment