Thursday, July 10, 2008

...the people in your neighborhood...



So my neighbors have added a lovely new set of patio furniture to their outdoor seating area...

Or rather, a broken down, upended sleeper sofa, full laundry hamper, and oil change pan have been dumped next to a dead guys car that's been sitting there for 6 months and now was weeds growing up into it...

Seriously, I don't know what to do. These aren't exactly the kinda neighbors I have a relationship with. Rather their the ones I call the cops on when they're having knock-down, drag-out screaming fights at 2 AM.

On Sunday I have an open house. Trying to sell the damn thing. I don't need this ghetto-UNfabulous horse shit going on... I'm not sure how to address it though. Do I have any recourse instead of walking over and whimpering "um, could you please do something about the couch?"

1 comment:

  1. i'd do what they do on hgtv...get a big, pretty room divider screen - at least one story high of course - and put it on the street and just kinda block off their house from view. no one will bother asking why there's a huge room divider in front of what should be a house. instead, they'll say, 'gee. you live on such a neat street.'

    or, you could always hand out copies of 'The Big Orange Splot' at the open house.

    Either way...

    ReplyDelete