Thursday, July 3, 2008

Northside rocks during the 4th

Come down to the park tonight and join me at the Faboo 3rd of July party. Last year there were the most amazing fire dancers and this go round they're supposed to even have "Burley-Q."

If you can't make that feel free to come and hang for the Northside 4th of July parade - starts at noon and passes right by my street! I may even put some wine to chill for afterwards - it's a holiday, you can drink at 1PM. I said so.

You can find the schedule here. All I know is I want to see what "Panty Raid" is all about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi BigLugJay, I found your page while doing an advanced google search for
    northside 4th of july parade cincinnati rain blog
    posted in the last 24 hours, trying to find out if the parade is on or canceled, any word?

    ReplyDelete