Monday, July 14, 2008

4 More Days



It's been a crazy-busy day. Half of work is out and the other half wants me ordering EVERYTHING. My problem is my brain is totally on the trip to Chicago coming up Friday. In my brain I'm already packed. I just can't wait... so I'll be a little sporadic this week. I just need this "Trip to Me" so badly. See friends, let the hair down -- I'll have earned THAT by Friday, too...

That's Sebadoh up there with "Skull." They're playing Friday night at Pitchfork with Public Enemy and Gang of Four.

1 comment:

  1. I still need a haircut, need to pick up my contacts, need to pack.

    I've got homework out the wazoo tonight/tomorrow, and I have a conference call tomorrow night to finalize plans for the "official" alumni stuff.

    I'm planning on leaving for Cinci right after class Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete