Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8:55 AM and Pacing

It's 8:55AM as I type this (just right now) and it's all I can do to not get up and pace. Now it's 8:56 and significantly harder to sit here. I'm in anticipation-mode and bouncing off the walls...

See, the baby is coming. My sister got in touch yesterday to let me know the doctor decided to check her into the hospital last night and induce labor. I'm not sure how I feel about ptocin, but I'm just happy to hear little nephew-man is on his way. Is he here yet? Is he still in there? I don't know... I'm not going to call and pester them -they're busy. They'll contact me when they're ready.

Knowing that doesn't make the waiting any easier.

Mom is on her way there -on a flight due in at 10AM. With renting a car she should reach the hospital by 11. Her, I can bother for updates. 10 can't get here fast enough.

In the meantime, I should re-confirm the quilt I'm having made now that I'll have an official birthdate soon, then go get my niece a special "I'm a big sister" present.

No comments:

Post a Comment