Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where I've been (make it quick)

I got back from a whirlwind trip to Columbus over the weekend and hit the gym on Monday. Evidently you need fuel, in the form of carbohydrates, before you do 40 squats... thanks, personal trainer, I luvs ya fer lettin me know... I did more exercise than I thought I was capable of and spent 30 minutes lying on the gym's floor trying not to vomit. Good times!

I've been in miserable pain for the last two days and haven't hardly been able to claw my way to the 'puter after work. That said, at least I worked a lot out today...

I promise this weekend to get caught up on posting and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't you just love that "fresh from the gym feeling" -- your legs burning, your heart racing, your head light...

    I don't. I light a cig.

    ReplyDelete