Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Didn't see this one coming...

Looks like "SeanCody.com's greatest future 'get' ever," self-proclaimed "Redneck" Levi Johnston, just got a little more get-able.

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston break up.

I know it's callous, but my first impression is that this was more the "fulfillment of the terms of the contract" than anything else. If McCain and Palin had been elected, these two kids would probably be getting married any week now... instead, they lost, so he waited out the 4 month, contractually-obligated waiting period, and bailed...

Gee, an intense, high-pressure relationship between two teenagers cracked and fell apart, or as I like to call it, ran it's natural course.

Color me shocked. I just hope they continue to get along for the sake of their baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment